Saint Joseph’s College
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Certification as Accredited: Commissioning Authority + Building Enclosure Knowledge Requirement University of Wisconsin
- Masonry: Learn to do it right. University of Wisconsin.
- Building Envelopes and Clean Air. Maine Air Quality.
- Structural Forensic Engineering, Halfmoon Education Inc.
- Building & Renovating Healthy Buildings. Maine Air Quality.
- Construction Administration.
- Building Assessments.
- Assessment Reports.
- Project Management.
- Oversee revenue generation
- Preside of operations.
- Identify ways to maximize revenue.
- Ensure policies and procedures
- Attract, retain and motivate staff.
- Ensure productive client relationships
- Set goals, monitor, and evaluate results
- Month Sales forecasting.
- Generate & Analyze BD reports.
- Annual Sales review.
- 2015: Building Assessments and Campus Planning-NNECERAPPA
- 2016: Historic Masonry Reborn- MEREDA
Steve fills the roles of both Head of Marketing/Business Development and Project Executive. Steve has been a critical part of helping Building Envelope Specialists, grow within new markets. He assists in the day to day management of the firm, oversees revenue generation, and sets goals and objectives that guide the firm’s growth. Steve analyzes market needs and adapts the company’s marketing message to highlight client return on investment. His efforts have resulted in 251% sales and revenue growth since BES’s inception in 2012. As Project Executive, Steve is responsible for the delivery of services to the end client and for ensuring that the client’s needs are met as defined in each contract. Steve is skilled in project management and building envelope assessments. He received an accreditation for Commissioning Authority & Building Enclosure Knowledge Requirements from the University of Wisconsin. Additionally, Steve has working knowledge of abatement processes and has a particularly robust understanding of the EPA requirements of polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) abatement planning. Steve’s strengths include a demonstrated ability to set clear expectations while preserving tight control over construction budgets with the capacity to lead multi-disciplined construction teams. Prior to joining BES, Steve spent 20 years in sales and marketing in other industries.
Notably, Steve served in the US Army and Army National Guard. CPT Jones spent 4 years in the US Army and 7 years in the Army National Guard as a Field Artillery Officer. He held field and staff leadership positions.
Building Envelope Specialists
Vice President – 2013-Current
- Corthell Hall, USM
- USM Roof Assessments
- Maine State Prison
- Philippi Hall, USM
- Belfast P.O.
- Waterville P.O
- Beverly P.O., MA
- Rockland Post Office
- Capt. John Foster Williams Building – U.S. Coast Guard
- North Helix Building, U.S. Navy
- Bar Harbor Fire Station
- Bar Harbor Town Hall
- Lincoln Middle School
- Marble Block Building,
- Fairfield P.O.
- Powers Hall, UMaine
- Carson Hall, Dartmouth
- Knox County Court House
- The Turrets, College of the Atlantic
- Eastport Post Office
- Kora Temple
Federal Work Disciplines
|16||Construction Manager||18||Cost Engineer/Estimator|
|26||Forensic Engineer||48||Project Manager|